- Light Italic
- Regular Italic
- Bold Italic
- LightInfra-Man 1975 by Shan Hua with Danny Lee, Terry Liu, Hsieh Wang
- Light ItalicDawn of the Dead 1978 by George A. Romero with David Emge, Ken Foree, Scott H. Reiniger
- RegularLord of the Rings 2001 by Peter Jackson with Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen, Orlando Bloom
- Regular ItalicKarate Kid 1984 by John G. Avildsen with Ralph Macchio, Pat Morita, Elisabeth Shue
- BoldCasablanca 1942 by Michael Curtiz with Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Paul Henreid
- Bold ItalicLa Haine 1995 by Mathieu Kassovitz with Vincent Cassel, Hubert Koundé, Saïd Taghmaoui
- MonoFull Metal Jacket 1987 by Stanley Kubrick with Matthew Modine, R. Lee Ermey, Vincent D’Onofrio
GT Cinetype is based on a design engineered for a cinema subtitling machine. By using a laser to erase the color layer of the film, very small and brilliantly white letters appear. The laser can only move in straight lines, so the typeface contains no curves.
OpenType features enable smart typography. You can use these features in most Desktop applications, on the web, and in your mobile apps. Each typeface contains different features. Below are the most important features included in GT Cinetype’s fonts:
- Case sensitive forms
- Oldstyle figures
- Visit the GT Cinetype minisite to discover more about the typeface family’s history and design concept.
GT Cinetype in use